Avoid spraying perfume or deodorant over jewellery. Exposure to humidity may cause darkening of chains and other metal elements. Avoid direct contact from water and other chemicals. It is very important store handmade jewellery carefully as each piece is unique.
Kundan: A Gateway To Glitz
Accessories are an piece of fashion that can empower any outfit in an instant. If the fear of breaking your bank is keeping you away from adding a little bling to your style, then opting for a classic piece of kundan jewellery is a wise choice.
Chic, Pretty, Classy
The art of making a kundan jewellery was fostered in India by the Mughals. Since then, the artists have experimented with designs and patterns in order to suit contemporary tastes. Today, you get to make a choice from various designs studded with precious stones, semi-precious stones, and crystals. Each piece jewellery has its own special metalwork design, made from gold or faux metal.
Expert artisans create exquisite kundan designs, the usage of the traditional procedures like Ghaat, Padh, Khudai, Meenakari, Pakai and Chillai. The intricate meenakari (enamel) work that goes on the reverse side of the framework makes the jewellery doubly beautiful. The designs and patterns are as heavily inspired from the Turkish, Persian, and Mughal architectures as they are from nature.
Make A Remark With Kundan
Add an effortless touch of luxury to your look by accessorising your outfit with a Remark necklace made in kundan style. If you like chunky jewellery, pair heavy, kundan earrings with a simple outfit to truly take it to the next level.
You can also opt for kundan jewellery made from transparent stones, to wear over a multicoloured outfit. Add an indo-western feel to any gown or a dress with a kundan Remark piece when you head out for a formal setting like a cocktail party. If you like to play with vibrant accessories, kundan jewellery is definitely a must-try. The appearance of kundan on several runways are proof of the fact that you don’t necessarily have to wear traditional clothes to carry this jewellery off.
Take your pick from Remark necklaces, chunky earrings, delicate pendants, and flattering bracelets and get ready to shine.
A Checklist For Long-Lasting Lustre
Keep your precious kundan pieces sparkling with this list of dos and don’ts.
- Store the accessories in a cool and dry place with ample cushioning
- Avoid storing them with other jewellery
- Refrain from spraying any chemical like body sprays, deos, and perfumes on it.
- Avoid the usage of water to clean the jewellery; it continuously leads to the metals oxidation.
- Wrap it in an acid-free tissue paper before putting it its a box .
- For extra protection, store the jewellery in a small cotton drawstring pouch.
You don’t even have to move out of the comfort of your home to add a little kundan beauty to your wardrobe. Just take a look at all the accessories with Kundan work at our exclusive online store.
• ✔ BRAND: Karatcart is your one stop destination for making any given day an occasion. We remember that your jewels are more than just accessories; they are an extension of your personality.
• ✔ QUALITY: Made from High Quality Imported Kundan. Five Layer Micro Gold Plated For High Durability and long life. Nickel free and Lead free as per International Standards. Anti-Allergic and Protected for Skin.
• ✔ SIZE: Earrings: L: 6.5 CM ; W: 3 CM.
• ✔ ORIGINAL: Official KARATCART Merchandise. Order online with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
• ✔ GIFT FOR HER: Free Box Case for Gifting and Future Protected Keeping. Ideal Valentine, Birthday, Anniversary gift for someone you ❤ LOVE ❤.